International Wholesale Roaming
Direct Roaming Access Services
This Offer provides the wholesale roaming services which are necessary for an MNO or full MVNO to offer retail roaming services, namely.
Regulated wholesale roaming services:
Origination of regulated roaming calls
Origination of regulated roaming SMS messages
Regulated data roaming services
Supplementary wholesale roaming services:
Termination of received roaming calls
Termination of received roaming SMS messages
Triggering of CAMEL phase 1
Origination of Circuit Switched Video Telephony Calls, if available
The services included in the Offer shall be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this Offer and in a Direct Wholesale Roaming Access Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), whose draft shall be provided to the Access Seeker at the latest one month after acceptance of its request by Altice Dominicana.
This Agreement shall be based on permanent reference documents (PRD) developed by the GSM Association (GSMA) and shall include;
- International Roaming Agreement
- Annexes to the Agreement, including:
- a) Service Level Agreement (SLA) setting out the standards of service level to be expected.
- b) Annex on financial security to be provided by the Access Seeker for its payment obligation pursuant to the Agreement.
- c) The annual traffic forecasts that the Access Seeker shall submit to Altice Dominicana by the end of June, at latest, each year, for the traffic to be originated and terminated by its roaming customers during the following year, by service.
Fraud prevention procedures will be supported based on GSMA binding PRD BA.20 specifying Near Real Time Roaming Data Exchange (NRTRDE) procedure.
A written email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to open direct services with Altice Dominicana.
The following documentation, duly signed by authorized personnel of the Access Seeker, shall be attached to the request:
- Overview of the services requested from Altice Dominicana.
- Copy of the "Certificate of Good Standing" or its equivalent, in force at the time of signing the contract.
- Copy of corporate documents.
- Copy of the passport of the person who will sign the contract on behalf of the company.
- Documents evidencing that the person signing the contract has been duly authorized for such purposes by the corresponding corporate bodies.
- Address, telephone number, fax number and email of the company.
- Initial estimate of traffic volume per roaming service covered in the request.
- Official documents AA14, IR21, AA13, AA12, and/or other.
Prices, Billing and Payment, Confidentiality, Data privacy, dispute resolution, Force Majeure, and/or other, shall be found in official PRD document at the GSMA website.