Data Link International /International Private Lines
Why Altice Dominicana
- High-capacity and state-of-the-art network both for long haul-Int’l and robust local network.
- High coverage network serving metro and most important cities: GPON, P2P fiber, HFC, Microwave, 4G LTE last mile solutions.
- Investment on all sub-marine cable systems landing DR.
- Comprehensive International product portfolio
- Large experience providing international services ensures a reliable and consistent service quality
- Capability to provide service based on end-to-end full Altice infrastructure, leading to higher performance and better efficiency on incident management.
- Partnerships agreements with mayor carriers and service provider for any regional and worldwide circuit termination.
Ethernet International provides Ethernet connectivity up to 10 Gbps, with differentiated classes of service between any national and/or international geographic locations with end-to-end solution control.
- The service offers to operators Ethernet connectivity level 1 and 2 (OSI model) between any national and international locations, allowing flexibility to connect sites abroad to national points, quickly and efficiency.
- Operators can hire the Ethernet International for direct resale to their corporate end customers or to set up virtual private networks over IP, and can configure solutions point-to-point or point-to-multipoint.
- Operators can subscribe the Ethernet International for direct resale to their corporate end customers or business or to set-up IP virtual private networks, and can configure point-to-point or point-to-multipoint solutions.
- The service is terminated in Ethernet physical access of FE (100 Mbps), GigE (1 Gbps) and 10GgE interfaces at end customer premises located in national or international territory. Ethernet logical connections with differentiated classes of service and debit are established between these endings, in point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations for multi-site solutions.
- Competitive pricing - More competitive prices.
- Experience and expertise - Extensive experience and technical expertise, specialized in the Ethernet technological areas.
- Simplicity - Easiness of upgrade the logical connections and of reconfiguration of point-to-point and point-to-multipoint links.
- Coverage - Extensive international coverage: National DR, US major data centers of the Altice Dominican’s Ethernet platform, Europe and rest of the world via third party partners.
- Flexibility - Wider range of access speeds and configuration of bandwidth from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Quality of service – SLA availability: Quality and performance levels are ensured by robustness, securing and protection of the service support platform.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting - ALTICE Dominicana technical teams are distinguished by their ability to quickly and efficiently solve problems as well as for providing all necessary support to the client throughout the life cycle of services.
- Technical Support - Permanent support, technical assistance and the technical platform provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week assistance throughout the year.